Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to the Grind

I can't say I'm happy to go back to school tomorrow...but I can't say I'm not either. This week has been productive. But, it has also been trying. SB has thrown three huge fits in three days. I just can't handle this much more. I know, in my head, that it doesn't really reflect on me as a mother, but in my heart, I feel like I've failed at motherhood when she acts this way. I just don't know what else to do. I'm not the mom I want to be. I want to be so much more. I want to get it all together and keep the house clean, and put good food on the table, and be healthy, and play with the kids, and plan fun things for them, and be a Godly Proverbs 31 woman...but just when I get one thing going right, something else falls by the wayside. Oh, to be superwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment