Thursday, August 19, 2010

So close

"So close" could mean so many things. So close to winning. So close to the right lottery numbers. So close to your best friends. Or so close to crazy. That would be where I am. This week has been a rough one...can't run outside because it's too dark or too hot when I can actually run. R has to go back to the eye doctor for the second time today. SB has puked more than once in the past week. My classroom is a mess. I have no lesson plans. And a sad day today for other reasons. I know it's all temporary. But it matters right now, and right now, it's hard. I'm ready for this week to be over, even if next week holds an equally hard one.

I know, I know...quit your complaining. And I should. And I will. I know it could be so much worse. I know we are lucky and blessed. And we are. Blessed to have two beautiful kids, of which glasses are the worst medical issue we have. Blessed to have a home with an a/c and comfy surroundings. Blessed to be able to run at all. Blessed to have a job. Blessed to have a big classroom and great classes. Blessed by a husband who handles my stress with ease. Blessed. I'll focus on that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment