Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

The rain has now caused me to miss two workouts this week, and I'm getting frustrated! I'm also feeling seriously claustrophobic since I haven't seen the sun in days! Is that possible...to feel claustrophobic due to weather? I think I would really drive for hours if I could get to someplace with sunshine.

It doesn't help that this kind of weather puts me in an eating mood. Granted, we are eating really well these days: braised pork, pumpkin bread pudding, soups, enchiladas, pulled pork, etc. I have a feeling that's not good for my weight though...

Speaking of weight, I've now hit the 20 pound mark in my weight loss adventure...just five to go. I'm already down three sizes since this time last year. I'm actually in single-digit sizes some of the time :) I don't know when the last time that was. Makes me wish I hadn't gotten rid of my "skinny" clothes so long ago; I could really use them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment